Friday, July 11, 2008

FDIC Bank Closing Information for IndyMac Bank, F.S.B., Pasadena, CA

Another one bites the dust - to the tune of $1 billion in uninsured deposits.

On July 11, 2008, IndyMac Bank, F.S.B., Pasadena, CA was closed by the Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was named Receiver. All non-brokered insured deposit accounts have been transferred to IndyMac Federal Bank, F.S.B., Pasadena, CA ("assuming institution") a new FDIC-insured Federal Mutual Savings Bank. No advance notice is given to the public when a financial institution is closed.

FDIC Bank Closing Information for IndyMac Bank, F.S.B., Pasadena, CA

2 comments:

KAREN HOROWITSZ said...

This is a great blog post – I enjoyed reading it & gained a lot – on a side note, I am turning big 40 – yes yes ! I know getting old but that’s a part of life. I am actually quite blessed with a good family & very obedient kids; anyways – as the 40 is hitting I am realizing that I have not done a great job with my retirement planning. One of my wife’s cousin is a an agent with Bankers Life and Casualty so I reached out to him over the last weekend – it seems that they have great products from life insurance to annuities & they work with individuals to provide great service & plan for the retirement. Does anyone here had any experience &/or know any other companies whom I should checkout before signing up with Bankers Life and Casualty Company. Any feedbacks will a great help – just FYI – I am planning to retire at/around 68 yrs of the age.

DENICE said...

I am so sorry to hear that your dog is missing; I hope you will find it soon. By the way I am also looking for some help. I am looking to refinance my house. I heard about reliance first capital . It is a good company & they are providing good discounts. Do you have any idea about them?