Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Command and Conquer - Yuri's Revenge

 
Yuri is master...  I'm not sure how many time's I've played this game, but if it was a job I would be retired by now.  Perhaps the game itself turns humans into zombies - I wouldn't be surprised.

Playing C&C is sort of like Zazen meditation, but with tanks  and airplanes blowing things up instead of Buddhist priests sitting around.

So why am I not surprised that Russia is fulfilling the C&C plot?

Major-general of the reserve of the Russian Federal Custodial Service Boris Ratnikov tells that Russia and other countries work on making special devices that turn humans into zombies.

Russians have psychotronic weapon to zombie people

Russians have psychotronic weapon to zombie people

Source: Russians have psychotronic weapon to zombie people - Pravda.Ru

No comments: